- Professor Nick Sevigney
- Office: D&M Building Rm 114
- Office phone: 603-535-2547
- Cell phone: 401-524-0651
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFFICE Hours:
- Tuesday/Thursday 10-11am
- Monday/Wednesday 1-2pm
- by appointment via Zoom or Face to face
I have been teaching in higher education since 1996 and have been at Plymouth State University’s Ceramics Program coordinator since 2008. Prior to 2008 I worked at the Community College of RI coordinating the ceramics program at the Warwick campus. As a professor I have experience in the following areas:
- Teaching: I have taught classes from General Education for non majors to a senior capstone course for Bachelor of Fine Art studio majors.
- Service: ranging from advising students, to Integrated Cluster initiatives, the PSU AAUP union, and the Maker Space Cooperative.
- Scholarship: This involves my own studio practices as well as conferences like the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts and Maker Faire.
For more details on any of these areas please go to my resume.
I’ve created this ePort sight to make my experience accessible to others in the field and for those who might be interested in how I got here and what I do.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.